Collaborative Learning Online
Dental Cares Decisions offers a Discussion Forum with a Small Group Assignment option to provide opportunities for students to collaborate in the online environment.
Your Student Dashboard is the central access point for you to find your next assignment, receive feedback, and track your progress.
Track your Progress
Use your Gradebook to track your grades, time spent on each module, and how you compare to the rest of your class.
- Interactive Audio Case Studies: listen to a short audio scenario and answer questions to make critical decisions
- Hot Spot Anatomy/Equipment Exercises:identify items in a hot spot capable image; some modules concentrate on anatomy, some concentrate on identifying equipment used in dental practice.
- Communication Exercises
- Flash Card Decks
- Practice tests
- Pronunciation Guide/Glossary: based upon Taber’s dictionary. Includes pronunciations and short definitions for certain key words from each chapter.
- Fill-in Procedure Exercises: you are provided with the steps of a procedure with one key step missing. Identify the missing step.
- E-Book: A complete e-version of your textis provided in searchable format on your Student Dashboard; direct links to specific sections in the text (related directly to modules in the DDD environment) are available on each module screen.